Working at Collingwood
We believe that our employees are the foundation upon which the success of the College depends and recognise that our employees are the most important asset of the college.
We empower our employees to utilise their talents and skills to make a positive and significant contribution to the quality of teaching, learning and personal development that the College provides for its students.
We offer an excellent benefits package for all permanent staff including:
- Outstanding facilities, including free on site parking
- Surface Pros for all teaching staff and a phased role out to operational support staff
- High quality professional development for both teaching and non-teaching staff,
- The opportunity to receive discounted gym membership
- Flexible leave of absence policy
- 24/7 Employee Assistant Programme
- Generous Pension scheme
- Exclusive savings, discounts and offers through My Staff Shop including Cycle to Work,
Collingwood College is committed to equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all employees to share this commitment. Please click here to read a message from our Principal.
1. Via www.tes.com
2. Via www.eteach.com
3. Via our application form
NOTE: All prospective employees and volunteers will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
Please contact a member of the HR Team on 01276 457600 ext. 224 or email email@example.com
Collingwood College respect your right to privacy and are committed to being transparent about how data is collected and used, in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (2018). Please read the Privacy Notice below, to understand how we follow the regulation and protect applicants from privacy and data breaches.
NOTE TO AGENCIES: It is not our general policy to engage with agencies but where we do, we have preferred suppliers. These are reviewed annually. Unsolicited emails will not be accepted from any agency.