Information for Prospective Parents
Welcome to the main information page for prospective parents and thank you for your interest in Collingwood College.
The Collingwood Experience from Our Students' Perspective
We know that the best way to decide if a school is the right place for your child is to visit the site and meet current students and staff.
We are very proud of Collingwood and always look forward to showing prospective parents and their children around the site to see our staff and students engaged in their lessons.
On a typical visit to Collingwood you will see:
- An inclusive and stimulating educational environment
- Happy, well-behaved students that are proud of who they are and have the self-belief to achieve their goals
- Consistently excellent academic performance
- Inspirational and dedicated staff
- Outstanding academic and pastoral teams who ensure all students are fully supported and prepared for the next stage in their education and employment
- A rich and varied range of leadership and extra-curricular opportunities for students.
We hope to show you as much of this as possible remotely by sharing the videos above*.
We hope that these events, plus links here on our website to exam results, the last Ofsted report and our reputation in the local community will provide you with all the information you need to decide that Collingwood is the right choice for your child.
Mr E Tanner - Principal